2. Competitive by 21st century SEZ: by 4 pronged approach
2. Genuine SEZ or industrial park new technologies, investment, exports
2. Ethanol: Premier Industrial Chemicals - 2004 (A-Z) Maize based Ethanol study - 2021
3. Setting up SEZ, ( 4 pillar approach)
4. ADB: Citrus processing up-gradation.
5. Govt. FTA & Economic strategy with China
Win-win CPEC Industrial Cooperation
Friends of China
Engr. Siddiq-ur-Rehman was consulted by the Govt. before the CPEC agreement as he had a unique role in promoting the Pak–China Economic cooperation Govt. policy input, have worked with Chinese collaboration public & private sector mega industrial projects
TEC has also developed a Road Map “Lead role by academia, R&D institutes to meet the economic challenges” and are actively working on it.
We are confident that by joining hands with Academia and R&D Institutes, we can effectively make Pakistan a Biotechnology and Knowledge Hub.
1. In 1990 after getting released from Pakistan Air Force, established an NGO “Association for the promotion of Science & Technology” with Academia.
The executive committee consisted of the renowned professors in the town, Prof Dr. Khalid Aftab, Prof Dr. Pervaiz Vandal, Prof Zafar Rashid, Dr. Mateen.
1. Making Pakistan biotechnology & Knowledge hub by setting up Maize, sugarcane-based 45 bio projects SEZ, with KVC. Bimal Rehman is doing it.
2. 4.0, AI, IoT to existing and upcoming industry. Taniya Rehman is doing it.
3. Materializing academia-industry linkage by creating an eco system
4.IT/ICT products, services
5.Incubation & entrepreneurship Centre
6. Achieving economic & technological sovereignty.
Technology Exchange and Coordination (Pvt) Ltd. - TEC was established in 1992 by Engr. Siddiq-ur-Rehman Rana (China) Flt.Lt (Retd) to facilitate the investors in Setting up new industry and Business with China. Have set up 23 projects in particular Rs. Billion plus investment Soda ash, Ethanol, H2O2 projects & considered the highest performance industrial consultancy in the
country. Have introduced four-pillar approaches: Mainframe from China, High tech from G20, local fabrication, and Professionals role from feasibility till production.
TEC - Engineering Consultants specialize in Setting up new mega industrial projects, industrial zones, or SEZ from - Feasibility study till commercial production TEC also Specialize in Business with China – Trading; Directly from manufacturers in China, hybrid equipment by blending from G20, Transfer & adaptation of technology and upgrading existing industry, SMEs & Setting up new
We offer the following services: -
i. Project Identification – local raw materials: 30 - 50 years world demand
ii. Feasibility Study based on data from R&D institutes, Machinery manufacturers, and EPC contractors.
iii. Preparing the equipment and know-how package for setting up a new industry.
We manage the latest technology most economically by:
a. Production line section-wise analysis at the nut, bolt level for deciding local fabrication or importing from China, G20 countries
b. Keeping the central control of the project with investors.
c. Forming and managing the consortium of R&D institute, equipment manufacturer, a construction company in China for the project.
iv. Providing supervision/coordination during Implementation. Training, Market Research, and Studies. Exploring JV partner in China
TEC Directors: Bimal Rehman (Technical), Taniya Rehman (IT), Asad (Finance)
i. Maize based 20 Bio projects industrial park, SEZ by attracting investment
ii. Sugarcane based 25 projects industrial park or SEZ
iii. Setting up “Industry Resource Centre” BKIT (Bank/Finance, Knowledge, ICT/IT, training) under one roof at plot 6 & 7 Sundar industrial estate.
iv. ICT/IT tower at Defense Road Lahore for “Knowledge value chain”
21st Century SEZ at 4 pillar model
EIP, Knowledge & product value chains, LMM to grow in the competitive world
1. Enterprise/Developer: SEZ to reduce the CAPEX and OPEX and becoming
the most competitive by 4 pillar model; mainly:
i. EIP (Eco-Industrial park -UNIDO-Vietnam) Reduction in energy, water, and raw material by integrated manufacturing complex. RECP model.
ii. Getting the latest technology economically by developing knowledge value chain; IR 4.0, AI, IoT, RDI, Academia, BDSP
iii. Product value chain: raw materials procurement till product sale
iv. Integrating with LMM & BDSP the driving force behind industrialization
2. Genuine SEZ with core project & outsourcing downstream industry:
i. Reducing CAPEX by selling plot or plugin facilities
ii. Cheaper Utilities: Captive Power, as per production steam
iii. Economical Common facilities: Transportation + Warehouse + maintenance + Internet communication + Monitoring + Waste water treatment & recycling
iv. Non processing zone: (Commercial, residential) Departmental store + Hotels + Market + Banks, ATM + Patrol pump source of income
v. Reducing OPEX by RECP and product value chain
vi. Human resource from own training Centre
3. Attracting investment: Roadshow in China, Brussels
4. We can add the following for vendors in SEZ:
i. One window service – Industry Resource Centre; BKIT (Bank, Knowledge, ICT/IT, Training) under one roof
ii. National & global value chain integration
iii. Construction etc. facilitation