Technology Exchange and Coordination (Pvt) Ltd
Chief Executive Officer - TEC
Flt. Lt. (Retd)
Founder & Chief Executive
Technology Exchange and Coordination (Pvt.) Ltd.
(The highest performance industrial consultancy in the country)
Ph: 0092-423-6652997, 6650063
Industry Resource Center:
Plot # 6 & 7, Sundar Industrial Estate, Lahore, Pakistan
ICT/IT Tower: Defense Road, Bobatian Chowk, Raiwind Road, Lahore
Our Professional Growth and Academia Role
1. In 1990 after getting released from Pakistan Air Force, established an NGO “Association for the promotion of Science & Technology” with academia. The executive committee was consisting of the renowned professors in the town, Prof Dr. Khalid Aftab, Prof Dr. Pervaiz Vandal, Prof Zafar Rashid, Dr. Mateen.
2. Took an initiative for teaching the students, how basic sciences; physics, chemistry, math are linked with the applied side or with the mainstream. We developed the interesting examples; Physics – Tarbela Dam; potential energy to kinetic energy to electrical, Chemistry links with pharmacy, human body etc. Three professors from FCCU and one from GCU joined us.
3. In 1992 started industrial consultancy and approached my professors in China for words of wisdom on industrialization. They introduced how Chinese academia contributes to fast pace, widespread industrialization, mainly:
i. Developing export lead, futuristic industry by focusing on local agro, mineral raw materials and keeping in view 30 to 50 years world demand. Have applied this model and worked for setting Soda ash, Ethanol, and H2O2 projects. Punjab had only these Rs. Billion plus investment chemical plants for the last 30 years, so we are considered the highest performance industrial consultancy in the country. Now looking forward to
join hand with academia, R&D institutes in arranging seminars for scaling up.
ii. Introducing world best practices for upgrading the existing industry. We have applied this for upgrading the fresh citrus processing production line at Sargodha to meet the EU quarantine rules and had impressive results.
iii. Have developed a 4 pillar model in setting up new projects; know-how from R&D institutes, maximum local fabrication, blending high tech from developed countries, and the role of professionals from project identification till boiler firing.
4. Bimal Rehman, joined the university for biotechnology. We signed MOU with the university for Biotechnology Resource Centre in September 2020. She had done extensive work.
5. We consulted biotechnology R&D institutes in China and the world over, have developed maize, sugarcane-based 45 bio projects, and have developed investors for setting up “Biotechnology Industrial Park” and are practically working on it. Bimal has prepared feasibilities for bio projects from maize and
6. Have developed the road map to make “Pakistan biotechnology and knowledge hub” & are making efforts to join hand with academia, R&D institutes for launching it. Our determination is internship and job for all the bio graduates by 2023.
7. Taniya Rehman, joined the university for the computer science department. She has already structured the company website www.punjabindustry.biz and operating company social media since last one year. She is working on “Knowledge value Chain” in the upcoming “Biotechnology industrial park”
8. We believe that the top technology companies and entrepreneurs Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, etc. were launched from universities. Universities are the launching pad for new projects and entrepreneurship.
9. Interestingly during the corona holidays last year, we started reading “Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill and watched 'teenage millionaires’ videos. Bimal and Taniya Rehman thought that they would be doing now, what they would be doing after graduation. Which I say jump the curve. However, I have made them Director at Technology Exchange and Coordination (Pvt) Ltd. and they are for putting up “Industry Resource Centre” BKIT (Bank/Financial institutes, Knowledge shop, ICT/IT, Training) under one roof at Sundar Industrial Estate and KVC (Knowledge value chain) tower at defense road. We believe that Pakistan's future is in industrialization and youth's future in entrepreneurship.
10. We have also developed a road map “Lead role by academia, R&D institutes to meet the economic challenges” and are actively working on it. We are confident that by joining hands with academia, R&D institutes we can effectively contribute in making Pakistan a biotechnology and knowledge hub.
11. We are developing BDSP (Business development service providers) forum by taking the local and expatriate professionals on board for pushing forward fast pace, widespread industrialization, and encouraging entrepreneurship.
God bless our country with a great leap forward in Economy and Technology